CROATEL company has been active on the market for over 20 years and currently has 60 employees.
CROATEL has been licensed by the Croatian Post and Electronic Communications Agency since 1995.
CROATEL is also certified by Croatian Register of Shipping as a service supplier for installation and maintenance telecommunication services on the off-shore platforms and is ISO 9001 certified since 2007.
CROATEL was formed from previous members of Satellite group in HPT (Croatian Post and Telecommunication), as the first licensed satellite service provider company in Croatia. CROATEL offers services for the professional satellite communication. CROATEL employs engineers with a degree from University of Zagreb, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computing, Department of Radiocommunications and Microwave Electronics.
Main business activities are:
- Ownership, realization and 24/7 service of HDTV playout system that broadcasts 4 sports channels in HD resolution currently broadcasted through Croatian Telecom MAX TV platform (UEFA Champions League, Europa Football League, Croatian Football League etc.) Playout Facility
- HDTV sports production, ownership of the HD OB van including 16 HD cameras (realization of the UEFA Champions League HD production, realization of all Croatian Football League games etc. HD OB Truck
Satellite and Microwave Communications
- Project documentation of satellite and radio communication networks for final approval license for Croatian end user customers
- Turn-key for the SCPC link or TDM/TDMA service
- Spare parts management and 24/7 maintenance service with NCC
- Backbone provider
- HD DSNGs 2+1 MPEG4 EBU standard DSNG